Friday, October 26, 2007

2 Grandparents, 5 Children, and 16 Grandchildren

Every year my family on my mother's side goes on a family reunion to Fontana, North Carolina. There are 16 grandchildren (12 cousins for my sisters and me), and 12 adults (including my grandparents) all adding up to a grand total of 28 people. Surprisingly, we all get a long very well.
I always look forward to going on our family reunion because my cousins and I all get a long very well. Sometimes we get on each others nerves but rarely do we fight. Having a family which gets along really changes my perspective of how good life is. When I'm at home or with my immediate family, I find life dull, and rarely interesting. But when I'm with my cousins, I find myself participating in the most outrageous activities. If I didn't have such an amazing family I wouldn't be as experienced with things as I am now.

No comments: