Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Rumors are True


So yes. The rumors are true. I got my eyebrow pierced last Saturday. I like it, but I have to clean it daily (twice a day: once in the shower with antimicrobial soap and also soak my eyebrow in salt water for 10 minutes) for the whole healing period. Which will be 2 to 3 months. And I can't swim...I hate it because I'm AT THE BEACH!!! But after a month, I'll be able to swim. Yes. You can bet that I'll be in my hometown pool on August 19 rejoicing the fact that I CAN SWIM. But for now, I'm attempting to get a tan...but not really. I just burn and get really awkward looking tan lines. YES. So, I'm just applying sunscreen on every time I go outside.
I'm bored. Feeling a little left out...everyone has a buddy. But this is not a pity party.
Here's me with the new brow.

1 comment:

Sara said...

not sure doode. but if you like it..cool!! you're brave.