Thursday, August 6, 2009

Neon Tiger

What does your music library say about you?

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next
button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the
song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the
song name.

What do your friends think of you?
Let Love In- The Goo Goo Dolls

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
I Want You Back- Jackson 5

How would you describe yourself?
Goin' Down- Tom P

What do you like in a guy/girl?
D.A.N.C.E.- Justice

How do you feel today?
The Way I Am [Recorded Live On Wers]- Ingrid Michaelson

What is your life’s purpose?
You And I- Ingrid Michaelson

What is your motto?
In My Arms [Bimbo Jones Radio Edit]- Plumb

What do you think about very often?
If I Die- Tom P

What is 2 + 2?
Vapour Trail- Aqualung

What do you think of your best friend?
Piano Man- Billy Joel

What do you think of the person you like?
Bullet- Mat Kearney

What is your life story?
Island [Float Away]- The Starting Line

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Alger, Alger- Les Orientales

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Come Around [Feat. Timbaland] [Edited]- M.I.A.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Labels or Love- Fergie

What will they play at your funeral?
Street Lights- Kanye West

What is your biggest secret?
Let It Ride- Tom P

What do you think of your friends?
Emergency Room- Rhianna

What will you post this as?
Neon Tiger- The Killers

Note: I am on my sister's laptop while doing this thing so some of the songs I posted I have no idea what they are.

No comments: