Thursday, May 21, 2009

N/A

Let it go. Let it all go. Let it all go into a river. Then watch as it slips away from you. Into the deep waters it flows. Into the deep green blue sea it travels, as you sit there and wonder where it is, what it is doing, and how it feels.
Let it go.
Let it fly. Let it all fly. Let it all fly over you. Then watch as it soars away from you. Past the branches of the tallest trees it flies. Above the tips of the largest mountains it flutters, as you sit there and wonder where it is, what it is doing, and how it feels.
Let it fly.
I let you go. I let all of you go to spread your wings and take flight. Then I watch as you drift away from me. Into the deep sea of the sky you soar, your wings staining the blue with their existence. Above the clouds I watch you flap your wings as hard as you can, while I sit here and wonder where you are, what you are doing, and how you feel.
I let you go.
And I expect to never see you again.

No comments: