Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sarah's Friends Are In The Basement

Wednesday. June 3, 2009. 12:51 AM.
Sarah's friends are in the basement. Don't worry, she's there too. I would be asleep right now, but too bad I am SLEEPING IN THE BASEMENT. It has been my room/living space for the past six days since I have a Slovak living in my room. But, that's cool. I love my Slovak.
Anyway. My life. Busy. As. Crap.
I have been hosting a girl named Luci for the past six days. She is from Slovakia and she's really cool. Why is she staying with me? Well...over spring break (09) I went with the marching band at my high school to Slovakia. She hosted me there, so of course I am hosting her here. She's really sweet. I just hope I've been a good host. And that she isn't too bored here in this little town called the DEC, which has absolutely NOTHING.
Luci came to my house last Thursday. Since then I have been waking up early and dropping her off places. I am not complaining, though. It has been fun. And, I love being this busy. I just need a break every once and awhile.
Finally. Sarah's. Friends. Are. Gone. Basement now smells like alcoholand it's 1:00 AM. GREAT.
Yesterday I went to Stone Mountain with the Slovaks. It was QUITE an adventure. I went put-putting and walked around SM villiage for awhile. Then I played cards and went to the laser show...my first one ever. Mandy and I sang along to the songs that were played. I loved it.
Got home around 10:43 and then went to bed.
Got up at 8:30 today. Took Luci to the school so she could go site seeing with the rest of the Slovaks. Came back home and went to bed. Woke up at 12:03 and watched "I Love Lucy" until the Arth came over. Joey, Micah, the Arth, and I all went down to the pool for awhile afterwards. I had a swim meet tonight. Before that I took a six hour energy shot. Worked really well. I dropped 3 seconds off of my freestyle time and 1 second off of my butterfly time...for those who did not know, dropping seconds off your time in swimming is REALLY difficult. I felt accomplished. Plus, it was my last swim meet. EVER. I took a victory lap (I was the only one in the water). This graduating thing is REALLY weird.
Oh yeah. I graduated from high school last Friday. Have been an emotional wreck ever since. Thank God for the Arth. He's been putting up with so much.
Now, I am going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to SIX FLAGS WITH THE SLOVAKS! Very, very, VERY excited.
I love rollercoasters.

No comments: